|Group||Water Treatment Chemical|
|Min. Order||1 piece|
|Terms of Payment||all|
|Active Ingredient, %||96.0 Min.|
|Solubility @ 25 ℃||0.25% as BCDMH|
|Melting Point||145-150 ℃|
|Odor||Faint halogen odor|
|Packing||BCDMH tablets are available in 25 kg drums|
Treatment and Dosing Requirement
1.BCDMH Tablets effectively control bacteria, algal, and fungal slimes that can cause costly reductions in heat transfer efficiency.
2.BCDMH Tablets can either be dosed on a continuous or intermittent shock basis using a specially engineered dosing system.
3.For noticeable fouling, add 0.2-0.5 ppm as Cl2 for continuous dosing or 1-2 ppm as Cl2 for intermittent shock dosing.
4.Typically, in well managed systems, successful control has been demonstrated with dosages in the range of 0.1-0.3 ppm total halogen as Cl2.
Storage and Handling Precautions
1. Keep BCDMH Tablets dry in a tightly closed container.
2. Avoid contamination with moisture, chemicals or any other foreign materials due to risk of explosion, fire and release of hazardous gases.
3. Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area from heat, sunlight, open flames and organic materials such as greases, oils and solvents.
4. BCDMH Tablets are corrosive in solution, and may be fatal if swallowed. Inhalation of dust may cause irritation of the nose and throat, and irritation to skin.
5. Always wear a dust mask approved by the appropriate national authority, impact-resistant safety forehead protection.
6. To avoid contact with skin, wear rubber or plastic gloves, long pants, and long shirt sleeves.
7. Wash contaminated clothing and equipment before reuse.